The Soil geochemical atlas of Northern Ireland
Publisher: Agricultural and Environmental Science Division, DANI in Belfast
Written in English
- Web page construction tool
- Past Lives, Present Karma Workbook
- answer to the dissenters pleas for separation
- Presidential address
- Theoretical analysis of the electron spiral toroid concept
- High stability engine control (HISTEC) flight test results
- Reflections on the political and moral state of society, at the close of the eighteenth century.
- The dramas of Frederick Schiller
- Weather Watcher (DK NATURE ACTIVITIES)
- Happy Holiday
- The Last Boomerang
- Maynards house
- Election of magistrates. A reply to some portion of the substance of the speech of Sir Peter Laurie, onthe question of the periodical election of (aldermen) magistrates.
- Gods grace and human health
- Rûmî and Sufism
- The 2000 Import and Export Market for Iron and Steel Waste and Scrap Metal in Philippines (World Trade Report)
- policy on trade union organization in Kenya.
- federal factor in the government and politics of peninsular Malaysia
- Design of control strategies for strain improvement using feed-back continuous selection
The Soil geochemical atlas of Northern Ireland Download PDF EPUB FB2
The analyses presented in this advanced atlas are for those soil samples collected for the National Soil Inventory by the Soil Survey of England and Wales (now the National Soil Resources Institute.
Geochemical atlases are maps or databases providing regional coverage for a given media type (soil, sediment, groundwater, rocks, etc) at a large scale. They often cover a whole country or a larger. In the case of I, the recent high density mapping of Northern Ireland (Smyth and Johnson, ) displays highly contiguous patterns, with elevated values generally restricted to coastal areas Cited by: The principal hard copy product of the G-BASE project is a series of regional geochemical atlases.
The Index map of geochemical atlases shows more detail on the extent of each region. The majority of. Geochemical data for topsoils collected during the Tellus Project in Northern Ireland and the Tellus Border Project in the Republic of Ireland have been merged into a single dataset covering the twelve .